Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dubai

Well, I had a great time in Dubai...although, I think that it is a little more hyped up than it actually is...Hands down the most fun that I had was learning how to snowboard. I know what you're thinking who goes to the Middle East to learn how to snowboard? But Dubai has a Ski Park in the Mall of the Emirates. I had a blast, even though I fell on my ass about a hundred times and was in some real pain by the time I left. Not to mention my hardest fall was on my last time down the mountain and I hit my head quite hard (I actually had whiplash). But over the course of four hours I made my way from the practice area all the way to the big slope.

Ski Dubai has 5 runs that vary in difficulty, height and gradient, the longest run being 400 meters with a fall of over 60 meters.



1 comment:

  1. Sure beats Potomac Mills!!!
    Great to see you having so much FUN!

    ReplyDelete