Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dahab

I am loving my vacation here in Dahab (an hour north of Sharm El Sheikh and less crowded)...did my first dive today and cant wait to go again tomorrow...my first dive was amazing...not gonna lie, at first it feels like you are suffocating. but then once you calm down and realize that 1) you can actually breathe and 2) you can swim...it becomes wonderful experience. I was at a depth of 10 meters for about an hour...i am actually really liking Dahab its very laid back...loads of hostels filled with back packers and other travellers like me taking advantage of this cheap and still relatively undiscovered hot spot. There is a boarwalk lined with waterfront restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops...There really isnt a beach you just walk down through the cafes and then there is a strip of beach loungers and then water...and the water is nice! and later this week i will be diving in one of the coral reefs...although, i dont have a camera that can go underwater and my instructor recommends that i just stay focused on learning to dive since i am a beginner. But i will get some photos of me in all the gear...i cant wait to go out and get some Kushari later (Yummy)...

but here are some photos of Dahab from this morning







No comments:

Post a Comment