Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Funny moment from last night...

So after dinner we (Me, My host mother-Diane and her friend Danielle) were walking through one of the malls here in Kuwait. Firstly, I should mention if I have not already that the malls here are filled with stores from the top designers around the world. So...We pass a store and I say "why would any one need Valentino bed sheets?" About three steps later, Diane realizes what just happened and drags me bag to the store and points out that is a store to pick out the fabric for your Dishdasha (the traditional male garment in Kuwait). Needless to say, we all got a pretty good laugh out of my ignorance...

2 comments:

  1. I want to see you wearing the Valentino bed sheets!!!!
    LOL.....Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete