Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My New Home

Just wanted to share a few photos of my new place. There will be much more to come.
So the first is of some of the family....



awww....And thats not even half of them. My host mother, Diane, has three cats and two dogs. The other two cats are pretty shy. And this dog loves me, the other one still barks at me everytime i enter a room. I will also have to get some photos of me and Diane. Oh and that is the chair in my bedroom. They love my room. When i leave for class in the morning the cat is still on my bed. (and i promise i will learn their names at some point)

I really need to get some photos of the outside of the building too. So, next is my bedroom...



And for all those concerned....lol



I actually do have a lovely bathroom! With a regular toilet! Well, actually the toilets over here have a button on the top that you push to flush the toilet. And as for the shower, during the summer in Kuwait you turn the cold water on for a hot shower.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Your new home looks great.
    Yes we still love you and miss you!
    Love, Janet

    ReplyDelete