Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sushi

I tried sushi for the first time last night. I am pretty sure that I did not eat anything with raw fish in it (and I steered clear of anything with salmon). I was told that the sushi that I was eating had shrimp in it. I will say that you don’t really taste anything but the dipping sauce (soy sauce and wasabi). But I didn’t like the texture/taste of the seaweed. On a side note, they had a great lo mein noodle in hot sauce with vegetables and beef...And yes, I am eating a lot more vegetables here...Also, I ate my entire meal last night with chop sticks...I am becoming more cultured by the day...lol

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you ate Sushi! With chop- sticks! I wish I could have been a witness to that one... What's next - goat tesicles?

    ReplyDelete